Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, 24 August 2012

Inspired by... Soft and sweet by Burda Style

I am so inspired by this ensemble by Burda Style.


Even more so because my sister-in-law just offered me the cutest top and jacket in the same color pallet (so I know this colors are on trend!!)

I want that same exact skirt. Already have an adequate white fabric, just need to find one for the gathered panel! It's the perfect white skirt! And the jacket!!! I do not have that kind of grey in my wardrobe an it goes with anything!!! Definitely going fabric shopping soon!

The top pattern is perfect for the lace I bought before summer vacation. This will be my next project as soon as I finish the red dress! :)

The skirt and top in detail:

2 comments:

  1. both of these looks are just gorgeous! love the designs.
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool!!! i love these photos!



    xoxo from rome
    K.
    kcomekarolina.com

    ReplyDelete

Obrigada por visitar! Comentários e perguntas são sempre bem-vindos!

Thank you for visiting! Comments and questions are always welcome!

Happy DIY!! ,
Rita