Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, 11 September 2012

Summer Knitting: V-neck Pullover


Here is the other project I talked about on the first Summer Knitting post.
I used a pattern from Vogue Knitting International Spring Summer 2011.
Aqui está o outro projecto de que falei no primeiro post Summer Knitting. Usei um modelo da revista Vogue Knitting International Spring Summer 2011.

The yarn I used was thinner than intended so I had to swatch and alter the pattern a little. 
A linha que usei era mais fina do que o designado, por isso tive de fazer amostras para alterar um pouco o modelo.




Maybe because the yarn was too thin, the mesh end up twisted. It's no perfect but I still like it and it is comfortable. I have been wearing it a lot.
Talvez porque a linha era muito fina a malha ficou um pouco torcida. Não está perfeita mas ainda assim gosto e é confortável. Tenho-a usado imenso.

Follow me at

Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Fashiolista | Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. I am so impressed! The sweater looks great and oh so comfy! Thanks for linking up to Stop, Look, Link!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Thanks for linking up to the Pomp Party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this sweater! Looks great! Thanks for joining the party at Keep Calm and Link Up! Come back again this Thursday night!
    Barbara at Chase the Star
    chasethestar dot net

    ReplyDelete

Obrigada por visitar! Comentários e perguntas são sempre bem-vindos!

Thank you for visiting! Comments and questions are always welcome!

Happy DIY!! ,
Rita