Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, 1 September 2012

Taking Shape: Soft and Sweet Skirt



I am making the skirt from my "Inspired by" post. Hope I can finish it in time to wear it to Madrid in a few days. This will probably be my last project before going back to college next week... :(

Estou a fazer a saia apresentada no meu post "Inspired by". Espero conseguir acabar a tempo de a usar em Madrid dentro de poucos dias. Este deve ser o meu último projecto antes de voltar para a universidade na próxima semana... :(

Follow me at

Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Fashiolista | Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Obrigada por visitar! Comentários e perguntas são sempre bem-vindos!

Thank you for visiting! Comments and questions are always welcome!

Happy DIY!! ,
Rita