Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, 31 October 2012

Halloween: Emily Strange's Mystery Cat





I made this little fellow a few years ago to complement an Emily The Strange costume. It was supposed to be Mystery, one of her cats. And... It is a purse! That way I had a complement for my costume and a safe place to carry around the party my money and cell phone. 
I am sharing him with you, because it is the only Halloween appropriate project I have and I am still so very proud of how it came out. I didn't use any pattern, just my instinct in an early phase of my sewing hobby.

It grabs on to your arm gently and stands on it's own too. :)

Fiz este pequeno amigo há uns anos para complementar um disfarce de Emily The Strange. É suposto ser o Mystery, um dos gatos dela. E... é uma carteira! Assim, para além de complementar o meu disfarce, tinha um sítio seguro onde levar dinheiro e o telemóvel. 
Estou a partilhá-lo convosco porque para além de ser o único projecto que tenho no espírito de Halloween, estou ainda muito orgulhosa do resultado final. Não usei nenhum modelo, só o meu instinto e numa fase precoce deste meu hobby da costura.

Agarra-se ao nosso braço e também se mantém em pé sozinho. :)



Follow me at


Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Fashiolista | Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. Cute!! Great job on making it!!

    xo - Sheila
    www.sheislovelyblog.com

    Enter My Naked Palette Giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job!! I still struggle with sewing on my own instinct. I much prefer to use a pattern. I'm always amazed when I see something like this made without one! Thanks so much for linking up to our party! I'm your newest follower!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cut cat and perfect for Halloween. I found you through the blog hop which I've now joined with http://lemonlayercake.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a cool idea! Im one of your newest followers, following you from the GFC BLOG HOP. You can follow me back at http://www.NavyWif33.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool idea!
    Thanks for sharing!
    Stacey of Embracing Change

    ReplyDelete

Obrigada por visitar! Comentários e perguntas são sempre bem-vindos!

Thank you for visiting! Comments and questions are always welcome!

Happy DIY!! ,
Rita