Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, 9 October 2012

Old Project: All Grown Up skirt



 
I made this skirt almost 3 years ago. It was not a beginner pattern and it took me 3 whole days to finish. But I learned a lot!! I loved out it came out! However it is now owned by my sister-in-law, cus it does not fit me properly anymore and it looks great on her!
The pattern I used is Burda Style's Kasia. This pattern is free for Burda Style members. Go get it here.
 
Fiz esta saia quase há 3 anos. Não é um modelo para principiantes e levei quase 3 dias para a terminar. Mas aprendi imenso!! E adoro o resultado final! Contudo esta saia é agora da minha cunhada, porque deixou de me ficar justa e fica muito melhor nela!
O modelo que usei é o Kasia da Burda Style. É um modelo gratuito para os membros do site. Podem descarregá-lo aqui
 





 
 
 
Follow me at


Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Fashiolista | Bloglovin

10 comments:

  1. It looks great! I have to try this pattern...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute skirt!! :)

    Found your blog via the Blog Hop. Would you like to follow each other?

    xo - Sheila

    www.sheislovelyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous! Very sophisticated! I love it!
    New Follower from the CHQ blog hop!
    Have a great day
    Rebecca
    www.heronscrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This skirt is so gorgeous! Love it! I just found you over on the CHQ blog hop. I am your newest follower and would love if you would come visit and follow me.

    Thanks
    Nichole
    www.pinkieforpink.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terrific skirt! I have that same pattern but haven't attempted it yet. You have given me inspiration to get it made! I found your post via Sew & Tell Saturday over on Sew Country Chick.
    Have a terrific day!
    Elisabeth
    sewitcomestothis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so gorgeous and flattering on your figure!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is great! I love this pattern from Burda.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nicely done, Rita. I love these high waisted skirts and it looks absolutely fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Obrigada por visitar! Comentários e perguntas são sempre bem-vindos!

Thank you for visiting! Comments and questions are always welcome!

Happy DIY!! ,
Rita